Warranty Terms and Conditions
- Matrix Promotion Limited (referred to as "the Company") provides a one-year free self-carry warranty service for products distributed by the Company, valid from the date of invoice.
- 1. No refund will be made under any circumstances.
- 2. Please affix this security label to the original invoice and present the valid security label and the original invoice of the shop where you purchased the product for maintenance.
- 3. To be valid, the invoice must clearly show the name of the shop from which the product was purchased, the date of purchase, the invoice number, the product name and model number, the price of the product, and be stamped with the company seal.
- 4. The warranty will be invalidated immediately if the following occurs.
- 4.1 The Customer fails to produce a valid security label and invoice
- 4.2 The Company's security sticker or the invoice of the shop from which it was purchased is altered, defaced, damaged, illegible or incomplete
- 4.3 any part of the Product is chipped, rusted, water-stained, corroded, cracked, burned, dented, damaged, melted, incomplete parts, and other surface damage
- 4.4 Injuries caused by misuse, accidental negligence, misuse, abuse, improper use, or human damage such as knocks, scratches, and squeezes
- 4.5 Damage caused by natural disasters, including fire, flood, earthquake, or war
- 4.6 Failure or damage caused by disassembly, repair, alteration of specifications or non-original parts by non-authorized persons
- 4.7 Failure or damage caused by external devices; or corrosion of the machine by the surrounding environment
- 5. If the goods are found to be damaged within 7 days of purchase, the customer may exchange the goods at the place of purchase within 7 days from the date of receipt, together with the original packaging and a valid invoice from the shop where the goods were purchased.
- 6. No exchange will be accepted on or after the eighth day after receipt of the goods.
- 7. In the event of replacement, the Company reserves the right to use new or repaired parts or to replace the product with a product of similar function, which may be replaced with a repaired product or with another product of similar function and in good working order.
- 8. All replaced products, parts, and components will remain the property of the Company.
- 9. The replacement period will vary from the same day to three months depending on the quantity in stock.
- 10. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential, indirect, or incidental damages arising from the purchase of the product or any other third party due to a defective product.
- 11. The Company shall not be liable for any damage or failure of other equipment caused by its own products.
- 12. The products we represent are for general consumption only and should not be used in life-sustaining equipment or tools.
- 13. By purchasing, servicing, repairing, or replacing products represented by us, you accept our warranty terms and conditions.
- 14. The Company reserves the right to change, delete or supplement these terms and conditions at any time without notice.
- 15. In case of any dispute, the decision of the Company shall be final.